Work With Us
Work with us by joining the Kiko Bar team. We offer turn-key services to start a mobile bar business. We design and manufacture a wide range of food bikes fully equipped and ready to go in-house to help smart people realize their dreams. Running a coffee shop or a pizzeria has never been easier and cheaper. Our team is ready to provide you with professional training to make you a talented bartender or pizza chef. You will work independently but with the support of an international company. Join us now and ride the wave of a growing mobile food industry! Be your own boss by running a successful mobile bar business.
Our Coffee Bike (or Pizza Bike, Ice-cream Bike, French Fries Bike) is an economic, eco friendly and versatile vehicle to run from location to location without emissions. The Coffee Bike is a three wheeled pedal assisted bike powered by an electric motor (to be an ordinary bicycle in the eyes of the law, so no tax, no insurance, no licence), characterized by unique design and innovative technical solutions, self contained, no need water and electricity supply.
Main Reasons to Work with Us
- High Demand: People love coffee and drinks, and there is great constant demand at shows, events and also on the street corner.
- Combining Passion and Work: People in the bar business tend to either love it. If you like the food and beverage industry, the Coffee Bike will be a very rewarding and profitable business.
- Private and Corporate Work: There is a great demand for Mobile Bars at private parties and corporate events. The popularity of bar training courses, such as cocktail making or barista lessons has also increased in recent years. Furthermore there is a great demand for high quality espresso coffee on the street corner.
- How to Stand Out from the Crowd: To break into the food & beverage industry you have to offer new and imaginative services, including espresso bar or prosecco bar.
- Good Opportunities: With an elegant Coffee Bike you can work on the street corner in the morning and at private parties and corporate events in the night.
Become a Coffee Biker
- Start a new life.
- With a Mobile Coffee Bike you can do everything that an ordinary local coffee shop does, serving a real espresso coffee or cappuccino prepared in front of customers’ eyes, as it happens in coffee shops. Alongside coffee & cappuccino, you can also offer fruit juices, cookies and snacks according to your local market.
- You Are Your Own Boss: Forget the outdated principles of work of last century. Instead of depending on the office routine and waiting orders on what to do from your boss, you can decide when and where to work, you can live outside breathing fresh air, decisions and profits are yours.
- No Huge Start-up Investment: In the past food trucks could seem very expensive for most of start-up budgets, buy now you can find on the market a brand new Food Vending Cart or Mobile Coffee Bike for less than 2.000 USD!
- No Monthly Costs: Forget the monthly renting fees to landlord and forget the payment of monthly gas and electricity bills.
- No Franchise Fee: You run your own business and you don’t have to pay anyone to join any group.
- Never Bad Location: A Mobile Coffee Bike allows you to move where you need-to-be, just pedal to find the right location for your target audience and make money.
- Great Creativity: Choose the Coffee Bike model according to your needs and customize it to be extremely attractive to your potential customers.
Work as Barista with Your Own Mobile Bar on Wheels
The street food industry is the main use of a coffee bike, but a mobile coffee bar can provide discreet and spotless service to guests of any event, from casual birthdays to selective corporate exhibitions. Promoting a Mobile Bar Services for any kind of event in your city, you can make lots of money. If you happen to hear about a wedding you could introduce to spouses a Mobile Bar Services, and we will teach and support you through all operative steps of running this business.
A Barista is the person who prepares and serves Italian Espresso Coffee & Cappuccino. He is an espresso machine artist who has also a good knowledge about coffee beans, blends, roasting process, and coffee machines. A good Barista is professionally well trained in:
- Preparing espresso and espresso and cappuccino.
- Making a wide range of espresso based drinks, mostly based on foam, froth and steam milk.
- The art of latte and cold brewed coffee.
- The equipment for espresso coffee and how to use espresso machines.
- Tasting of coffee origins and blends.
- Processing cycle and production process from the green coffee in the plant to delivery of the espresso in the cup.